Since I'm cheap, I'm mostly looking at what's free :).
For a web developer I find that Eclipse provides a solid base, but you can add some plugins:
- UMLet - www.umlet.com - unlike TogetherJ this is light and nimble and it helps with creating some basic UML diagrams. There is no code synchronization, but who cares?
- SemmleCode - www.semmle.com - this is a pretty smart tool for analyzing your code. It does need a database though ...
- X-Ray Software Visualization - http://atelier.inf.unisi.ch/~malnatij/xray.php - package dependency, complexity and much more.
- Do you also do some project management? Then you could use ProjectKoach - www.projectkoach.com - and you don't have to leave eclipse environment for this.
- BEA Weblogic Server Tools - https://dev2devclub.bea.com/updates/wls-tools/ - this will allow you to control your Weblogic domain from eclipse.
Obviously there's much more out there.